Here I gathered the best countries for solo travel, based on criteria such as safety, culture, ease of movement and accommodation for single travelers.

Trip to the mountains Extreme travel Amazing places Things to travel Beautiful lakes

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Bukovel is a ski resort for everyone.

 How much does it cost, where to ride, what to do?


Where is Bukovel Ski resort Bukovel is one of the nearest and accessible for Belarusians. Silichi and Logoisk do not count. Ukraine is very close. The distance from Minsk is 850 km. Approximately 12 hours of travel. Every winter, thousands of lovers of mountain trails spend time doing their favorite pastime. The winter has been warm this year. Many ski resorts in Europe were left without snow. But this is not about Bukovel. Even at the end of February, when the first spring flowers began to bloom in Belarus, there is snow in Bukovel and 60 out of 66 available slopes are open.The history of the trip to Bukovel Artur, an employee of the Rosting company, was going to Bukovel for a whole year. This year, with a group of friends, he visited the resort and shared his impressions. -Last year, friends told how cool they went to Bukovel to ride. After listening to their stories, I also got excited about the idea. Before that, I had been to Logoisk a few times. You can't really call it skating. And I really wanted to.Therefore, in November last year, I gladly accepted the offer to go to Bukovel at the end of January with friends who go there year after year. The guys are proven, reliable and experienced. So I'm lucky with the company!
Катерина Старченко

    My friend and I took it for three days, as we planned to take skiing lessons at the resort. And the price of training already includes the cost of using the lift. It's profitable. The guys who bought on the spot had to activate the package and ride for three days in a row, without the possibility of transferring days.
    This hobby is new to me. So there was no equipment. Thanks to my friends, I did not have to waste time studying the topic on the Internet. They just told me what to do first. I bought thermal underwear, socks, a helmet and goggles in Vilnius. So it turned out to be cheaper, even taking into account the road.
    thermal underwear set – 30 euros socks -10 euro helmet and goggles – 60 euros Bought a ski pass for the ski lift. three days - 102 euros.
    Hotels and car you can see in Momondo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Open vacancies

  • SEO
  • Write text

About Us

I keep a travel blog from 20 years old, I want to show beautiful budget places.

Private Policy

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *